Thursday, September 22, 2016

NBA 2K17 Fastest way to upgrade MyPlayer

NBA 2K17 Fastest way to upgrade MyPlayer

I will show you the best way to upgrade your my player in mycareer mode.

In NBA 2K17 my career mode your my player runs out of upgrades. That is when you need to take advantage of all the practices available in NBA 2K17 My career. There are tons of practices and they take time but I have the best and fastest way to get those upgrades.

The best NBA 2K17 my player build is still up for debate and I have created a point forward. The NBA 2K17 My player caps out at certain limits for every different NBA 2k17 my player creation. 

It's all about the NBA 2K17 My player upgrades and attributes to get your my career and my player rated in the 90's.

Watch this video to watch NBA2k17 my player attributes caps and how to upgrade faster!!! It does not matter if your playing NBA 2k17 ps4 or NBA 2K17 xboxone.

Check out more videos for 
NBA2k17 Badges,
NBA2k17 Review,
NBA2k17 Gameplay,
NBA 2K17 my career

www.2ksports.com 
www.2ksports.com/uploads

No comments:

Post a Comment